Monday, December 2, 2013

Birthday

Morning!

Something from brithday!

Day before brithday i made some brownies with host-sister, cappucino and choclate ones. It was pretty fun, specially when she was mixing the mix with mixer, then stopped for a second and forgot to put mixer back in mix, so everything flew around and gave little color to kitchen :D (that sentence makes so much sense)

At morning I got my first gifts. Self-made pillow (love it!), watch (finally can stop sneaking around with phone) and from host-sis and her friends giftcard to go to hairdresser. Result with new glasses on first picture :)




Understandable why it was so expesive, service was so good!

In school some people also wished me happy b'day :)

At the evning, around 4pm, some more older friends came around. My support person Mrs. Schanider from school, secretary of school named Gabi, my support person Dr. Bryant, family friend Gabi and host-nana Kristel :) We sat together and chatted for almost 2 hours and they were surprised how much I can actually understand and speak. But like i say: Wenn ich möchte, ich kann (If I want, I can). And I am sorry, but I am lazy to translate all the cards: 
From left: Mrs. Schanider, host-ema, Dr. Bryant, host-nana, Doreen, Me and Gabi

Some things I got:


 Host-nana:

Dr. Bryant:


Gabi:


Watch also:


Later when I was already in my room I got another surprise. Jonas (tbo) is very smart I'd say. Recived this awesome 18 with red LED lights. 18 is put together in different patterns and just so awesome gift for me! :)

Host-dad isn't good with taking pictures with my phone :D



I have a lot of free time in school!


Friday was normal :D

On 30th November I celebrated other b'day. In total there was 10 of us: host-sis Tabea, Simon, Jonas tbo (the bad one), Jonas tgo (the good one), Lena, Lea, Johanna, Anna-Lena, Robin + Me. First we ate and after that we went ice skating. Mostly we just had fun taking my host-dad's red hat and escape from him and throw hat around. After coming back, we sat downstairs until 2am :D

Got myself a puzzle!

And winter is awesome, we have +10C xD
Cya! Have a nice week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment