Saturday, January 25, 2014

January!

Hey

20 days? Time goes by fast

I dont remeber writing about new years

I spent my New Years in Twist by Lea :D I was able to try Germans NYs cooking "Raclette":
So shortly: top is for meat
Bottom: vegetables + cheese
Then you wait, eat it all together.. and just YUMMMY!

After midnight we went outside with alchohol bottles, since here is some tradition.. that after new years is here, you go outside from "door to door" and take a shot with everyone, brings you luck. It was,... fun :D :D :D

**********************************************************


But new time now.

Nothing new really. School is on again and like in Estonia.. I have strong feelings about NOT going there at all....

Got 11points, grade 2, for my 4h Arts test, im happy :3

Had to make some "presentation" over Poland, with another girl, because we are going there with class, as i have mentioned before.

In History little presentation over Singing Revulution and The Baltic Way: http://prezi.com/u0awin2vwgi0/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

Tomorrow is YFU meeting in Osnabrück! Mariah (exchangestudnet from America) comes with me, so at least I know someone :D

Yesterday, 25.01, I went swimming with Johanna. First time I visited this swimminghall. Not bad, not so many people, so enugh room. Jumping into water from 3-4m :D One pipe? Enough to get bruises. Sauna? Well that was ridiculous :D I think it was max 50-60C

What else?

IT IS FINALLY SNOWING HERE AND I AM GOING CRAZY OVER IT!
 Ran outside in my socks :D and played around a bit :D






Enjoy January as long it last!
Enel

No comments:

Post a Comment