Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hannover

Hey!

Not so much to write, but just a little "update" between.

Since I got back from Wolfsburg, I have made few bike trips with my host-dad:
Another "Paradise", this time some place where you can see untouched nature of Meppen
River Ems (in Paradise)
And here is a picture of river Ems what goes through Meppen. Kinda my "must take a picture" spot. Just as I walk by I make a little stop and make picture from same place time to time. This time I made it because it was +23 warm outside.. and for me it's just weird for 2nd weekend of March to be so warm:

And today I was with my host-dad in Hannover. Normal trip for us =) Host-dad got some meeting, so he droped me off into city for ~3 hours and then we went back home:












Not so "must see" city, but just a little bit different city atmosphere for a little bit :D

We got back around 5pm, host-dad droped me off near MEP (mall) and I met up with other exchange student. It was cool that she had another girl with, from Ghana, who decided to live in Germany after her exchange year (if im correct) like 5 years ago :)

And what next? Well on 22nd March I will be going to Poland for 7 week, so I will be back on 31st March morning. Then it's pretty much spring break already.. formal one goes from 3rd-22nd April ^^ When I'm back from Poland, I will write a bit more!

Greetings!
Enel

No comments:

Post a Comment