Thursday, June 27, 2013

Host family

Hello!

   Finally I got long waited mail about my future host family! Actually it happened already on 21st June, but I was visiting my granfmother and didn't have time to write here.

   I will have host dad , host mom  and in my age host sister Tabea and I will set myself in their place in Meppen. For them "little village", but for me pretty big, since I live in village which has about 250 people! They also have two dogs ^^

   I could say, as I got the letter and read it i was very very pleased with family who chose me and we have many things incommon, which most likely means we will get along soon very well :) (hope so xD)

   For now we already talk through faceboook, more with my host sister , but it's something! Both of us can't wait for our first meeting! We have already discussed what kind of subjects I will take in school and what we will be doing together... and surprise surprise.. seems I'm going to learn piano ! ^^

   Tomorrow is ELO, big camp before exchange in year in place called Väike-Maarja (by the way, im leaving on 5th August! And I'm lucky since my family doesn't live far away from Hambrug camp), which I'm waiting with exitment! It lasts 3 days and I will be able to meet many exchange students! ^^

But until then, have a nice summer ^^Enel.

No comments:

Post a Comment