Thursday, June 27, 2013

Introduction

Hello!

   I am 17 year old 10th grader Enel, who wishes to become exchange student on new school year 2013/14 for 11 months. I am from Estonia, Järva County, from little village called Käravete. I’m a good student.

   I am active youngster inside and outside of  the school. I am part of our school’s student council and I help to find supporters to those who need charity.

   I really like art and I have achived many good places with it. For example, lately I got 3rd place in Järva County’s Best Young Artist contest, where i competed in age group 10-12. I also like to read and sometimes I get lost behind piano.

   The idea of becoming a exchange student I got around age 13-14. Few YFU people came to talk about in our school and in “activity room“ (no idea how it’s supposed to be in English... it’s a room where student council has it’s meetings and all school events are planned). Now that I have finished my exams, I know I’m ready to try myself out and make my world picture bigger.

   Recently I got a scholarship from YFU for 1500euros, what is great support for my program, since cost of the program is 5715 euros!

For a moment this is all, gotta work on my sponsors /international file!
Have a sunny day!
Enel.

No comments:

Post a Comment