Friday, November 1, 2013

LWH and more

Hi!

Haven't written for a long time, because nothing really happens... this somewhat exitment is vanishing and I am normal student in normal family :D

22-23th  October I was in Lingen, in hotel+seminar building called Ludwig Windthorst Haus. We got more information about future and what/where to study. Only thing I didn't like was one question game. Person asked a question and we had to stand in the room where our answer would be (answers were said and where to stand). Why I didn't like it was question: What religion do you have? And I had to stay all alone :D
Auditorium

 Room:
Sleep sheep :D



And of course art everywhere:




One time I got to school to early (Had to go for 5th class, got there before 4th class finished) so I took few pictures inside the school, what is a bit dangerous and risky, because we have very strict rules about mobiles used inside school, no matter if it's break or not :D
These pictures were taken after autnum break, so you see new look of the school, mostly the walls:


It is not so simple,
to jump into train of Historry,
You need to also know,
where the trip is going.
(something like this... next to history class)




Have a nice weekend :)
Enel ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment