Thursday, May 8, 2014

Vacation (17.04-21.04)

Hello!

Yeeah, long time no posts, but now... :D

Had a little vacation with my family in Seiffen, East-South of Germany,  a place with a wonderful nature :)

Car drive lasted for SEVEN hours and on first day, 17th April, we didn't do much. Had little walk with my host-dad and saw hotel:
Hotel, my room

Next to old stone mine, there was this "arena".. on right picutre you even see me from faaar away xD

18.04 we went to Dresden, weather wasn't so nice anyways. Visited Dresden's Art Galery what was quite interesting for me.. Nice to see all masterpieces with my own eyes :)

Museum/Galery building:


View on Dresden:


Art, tried to look and waited, but he didnt move :(



Some art from times when Russia had more power in Dresden
On way back to hotel, got a chance to get view in this fantastical place:




19.04... had a day with my host-sis and her boyfriend, visited few castles with museums inside them. Since they both are interested in tehnical stuff, we visited some motorbike museums. I have a lot more pictures, but not going to add them all here. At the evening we went for a swim :)



A view from one of the castles
20.04 it was time for Easter. Breakfast, gifts and church. Later we climbed my first own little mountain,  around ~1km high and it tooks us over 4 hours to get there, road was ~14km.
Not the best picture, but here we all are :)

Look from on top of the mountain

I can say, that going up was a lot more fun xD
View from another little mountain:

21.04 we packed our stuff and went back home..

... and on  22.04 we got a new family member:
 Also went to circus on one evening with Mariah :)


Now it is school time and tests are waiting. It is better now, because now I can actually understand what I have to write :D

Greetings!
Enel

No comments:

Post a Comment