Monday, October 27, 2014

Event..a bit late tho - Week with aunt Sandra


Hey,

kinda lost my writing skills by the end of my exchange year, but now, 4 months later, i finally thought i should finish it.

Near the end of my exchange year I had little vaccation with my host-aunt Sandra. We had two bigger goals which were: vaccation (of course) and seeing the "water games".

Vaccation was made with caravan and the place we stopped was called Erholungzentrum Neuental Neuenhainer See - very nice name uh :D Most our days were just spending time with family members and family friends: eating, games, sunbathing, swimming, looking for crystals, catching tiny lobsters etc. Best part was that I was able to sleep in a tent!

S:


No summer vaccation goes by without beach and water
At evning little bonfire:                                                                   playing Wikingerschach':





 That pretty much was. It was a lot of fun!

Second was seeing those water games. To sum up, up the hill, near the castle (i asume) they released extra rain water which started coming down hill through little waterfalls/springs:

Me and my host-aunt Sandra






Water games ended with "small" fountain

That was :)
Have a beautiful Autnum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment