Friday, August 16, 2013

First school days

Hei

School school school...

On Wednesday we put together my school plan which looks now like this:

Art (Kunst), Maths, Biology, P.E. (Skating), History (Geschichte), Politics
If I'm better with language, maybe I add more classes on 2nd course.

Time-table done, went on little shopping tour with host-mom, got these 3 things:


Of course I bought my first school things, so I could write some things up, if I understand!

Later I went on a bike tour alone. Next to our house is watermill like thing called Herrenmühle:

Close to house, with bike ~2...3mins, is lake for swimming called Schlagbrückener:

Few kilometers away is this lovely place, a bit in ruins, but nice place just to be and think:

Random picture of lamp what is in my room,
covered with leather
On Thursday was my first school day, luckily wasn't so nervous and because I had to go for 2nd class, to talk with school secretary, I was able to sleep longer :) She showed me around school house and explained how to find classes. Also met school's principal and teached little bit Estonian to him.  Also got my books for school year. Luckly politics classes were dismissed, so I had to be there just for art classes. Wasn't so bad. Had to introduce myself a little bit, yay...

On friday, today, was a little bit different. To fin first class I had to use my german knowledge and ask directions and one nice girl lead me to class. All teachers are very very friendly and helpful :) First they explain to class and then quikly to me in English, since I can't understand all. Also was first time students came around me to say hello and talk a little bit :)
My sweet school for this year :)
Finally my host-sis returns tomorrow! yay!

Have a nice weekend,
Enel

No comments:

Post a Comment