Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First three days in host-family


Hey

Three days in family..

Getting there was "very fun"! Journey started from Hamburg at 12:46 with train what went out actually 12:57 and got to Bremen 13:52, but was supposed to be there 13:41. In Bremen I had to change train to get to Oldenbrug, but because my train was 11mins late, I had 3 minutes to get from platform 9 to 3, but I made it! My family and our dogs were waiting me in Oldenburg with cute sign "Willkommen Enel", so it was easy to find them.

After that we went on YFU meeting in Oldenbrug, because my host-paretns needed to be there. At first we just sat there and had cake and muffins and some black tea with milk. Yup, with milk, for mew pretty new thing, but it was first time when black tea actually tasted nice. Little bit later, when prgoram started, host-familys staied in one room, host-brothers/sisters in the other room, and exchange students in same room. For my surprise 2nd exchange student on the meeting was a girl from my camp in Jugendberg :)


We got home in the evning, saw our nice two floored house, im not sure how many rooms we have. Also saw my room and got little notebook from family to have a diary for memory. Also I got this handsome rooster, who is looking for name :3 Also gave them my gift, cook book and next week me and my host-sis will cook something! Also made first Skype call home, was short, bad connection. Later we took my host-sis next to school on bus, because she had to go on 5 day trip to Vienna. :(













Monday, 12. august, nothing special. I go first time to school on wednesday to put together my timetable :) But about monday... woke early, ate, chose myself a bike with what I start going to school. At 11 o'clock I went to Sparkasse to make bank-account. We had lunch at host-dad's mom's place. Saddly I was still a little bit sick and had to lie down after eating so I wouldnt throw up. When I got home I made nice 3hours long nap and after that I was fine. Watched some TV, sports and then dinner, but I didn't eat much, just in case. After dinner we went to Meppen city and my host-parents showed me around, but saddly it went too long and I couldn't talk long with my Estonian family. After that to sleep.

Today, tuesday, 13.august, i woke more early, because at 9:00 i had to go to more into city of Meppen and write myself in, make me legal to live here. This done, we stopped with host-mom at some shops and looked where to come back tomorrow. We bought me sudoku book, so I have somthing to do, because I still don't know anyone, because I don't go outside alone and host-sis isn't home. Then we had lunch and after that I went to my room to draw and do some sudokus. When host-dad came home, we went on bike trip, as he said 1hour, turned out to be 3...4 hours trip. But it was great to be outside and see Meppen' nature, which is wonderful! :)
DORTMUND-EMS-KANAL

Helter Bridge on river Hase
Have a nice week!
Enel

No comments:

Post a Comment