Friday, August 23, 2013

Münster

Hei hei,

i decided to start making new entrys every friday evning.

Last weekend passed quietly.

On Saturday host-sis, host-dad and me went with our bisycles into cafe, for what we had to do ~10km trip. Host-mom came with her car and also took the dogs with her. Cafe we went to, was mainly meant for cake, tea and coffee. Cakes tasted very well! :3
On Sunday we went to Railway Museum. There wasn't so much to see, but the intresting part there was that we were able to go on a ~30 minute trip with older kind of train! :)
ALGPEATUS
MEIE RONG


BOSS
Vagun 2.klassile
School week just passed by, calmly. On Tuesday I went to Münster! For first time I was able to see how real highway looks like and how does it feel to sit in a car what goes 170-180km/h. Host-dad had some kind of meeting in Münster so I was alone there for some time and went around and took some pictures. Münster is somewhat called "Univeristy town". And I can say, that there wasn't many old people at all, and if there was, they seemed to be toursits only. Most of the sightseeings were churches and you were able to find one pretty much after every 20 meters, but lovely arhitecture and lot to see! Old town was super!








Nothing else much happened. I'm trying to do my best in school.

This here was my Biology concpect, two classes material. Not bad when I can write down from blackboard. The problem is that I can't really understand what is this all about I have written, only a few.

Also.. now every Thursday I will be in 8th graders English class. I don't study there, opposite. Together with other teacher we lead the class and try to teach them grammas, listening, reading .. etc.. very fun, finally one class, where I can realax! :)

Have a nice weekend!
Enel

No comments:

Post a Comment