Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kräuterhof

Hello!

   Another quiet week, so not much to write.

   So, for example I did not have Maths for whole week, yay, since teacher was sick. I had nothing agasint it, on Tuesday before P.E two free classes and on Thursday I slept until half nine.

In school:
I know two subjects I'm going to get graded in:
     -History (I get graded for my notes)
     -English(easy subject).
Maybe I get graded in:
     -Art (practical work + I took test, even though I couldn't understand it well)
     -Handball (I don't know if we get graded in that one)
     -Maths (when I catch up with things they learn)

   Next week, 24-27 September, I'll be in Sögel. I have to admit that I am not motivated to go there, but who knows, will see how it is when I get there. Lucky find people I can share room with, so I know somebody :) When I get back on Friday, I have brithday party to go to, hope I'm not too tired then.

    Weekend has been quiet, very releaxing, watching air holes, like my family says :D Today I went with host-mom for a walk with our dogs, next to some artificial lake:


Most of the area around that lake was forests and meadows
    After walk we went to place called like this:
..what is another "in the middle of nowhere" garden cafe! There is a lot of those around this area and they all are very nice places to enjoy your piece of cake and tea/coffe. Away from city noise in the nature :)

Have a nice upcoming week! :)
Enel

No comments:

Post a Comment