Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Paradise (05.10) and Frankfurt (07.10)

Good morning :)

Something old again.

On 5th October we took our bikes and went to check out another paradise. I don't remeber if I have said it before, but in total, like host-dad says, there should be three "nice" paradises. Way there was quite long, it tooks us around 45minutes to get there. It also sounded very boring idea, who would want to go on 3h bike ride when he or she has school break? But in the end this place turned out to be just fine and very suprising. First when we got there I was thinking that why is there a fence around the paradise, but as we stepped in and walked a bit futher into forest, these started to walk towards us (some lying down):



 First I saw them I was a little bit frightened, but later it was quite okei when they followed. Like last paradise I talked about, this also is untouched by humans and only "machines" are animals and time:


Another old trip was to Frankfurt. Car ride to Frankfurt lasted for 4 hours! Very boring. Back the same way. Frankfurt is a city where you can see many different arhitectur types from different times, so I did not like it so much. What could ruin the view over old city more than skyscrapers?

Old ophera

It's actually a bank












Very, very, very awesome streetart! (And one man photobombs well!)













Person who wrote this is very "talented".. 

These stickers were all over the city, very good meaning and how things should be!


On way back we passed this odd, inside and outside, looking chruch:


Next to church you could see this view
That's all for now and soon I catch up with my posting!
Have a nice week!
Enel

No comments:

Post a Comment