Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ruhrgebiet (02.10)

Hello!

I haven't written in a long time, but shortly now where i have been and what I have seen.

First take a second to read picture on the right:


And the reason, why my host-dad wanted to go there was because artist named Christo had art exhibtion therePõhjus,  + one art work in the building. That masterpiece of Christo is ~95m high ja ~30m wide. Christo's art is covering things with cloth. 

Here is little bit about his works:





I think this was the best one
And because masterpiece is at the moment inside, it was very difficult for me to get it on picture. Luckily found one picture from the time this art piece was being made:


And here is picture what I saw when I looked up to his work (P.S intresting thing, we were actually able to go inside this art work and sit there. Nothing special to see, big white room, soft sitting places. We thought with host-sis it would make great aslym):


After that we climbed on top of the building:







That's all about that!
Have a nice Sunday evening!
Enel

No comments:

Post a Comment